Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Etsy Seller Daniel M... review!

 It's time for another Etsy seller review!  In continuation of my wedding theme, I purchased the necklaces for my bridesmaids from Daniel M (danielmjewelry on Etsy).  Being a jewelry maker myself, I knew I wanted to have some input in the design of the necklaces.  I don't have a bench set up in my workspace right now, so I knew that I needed to find someone else that would be willing to make something custom for me.  Of course my first choice was to find someone on Etsy.

I contacted Daniel M Jewelry because some of their jewelry contained design elements that I had envisioned for my necklaces.  Caren responded that they were totally open to tailoring a design that fit exactly what I was looking for.  We came up with a beaded bezel set pendant on a rolo chain.  The pendants were set with BEAUTIFUL rhodolite garnets.  I knew the necklaces would turn out fabulous, so I couldn't resist ordering one for myself too!  I opted to get a deep purple amethyst to match the purple in our wedding colors.


I have nothing but amazing things to say about Daniel M.  Their workmanship is top notch, and Caren was an absolutely delight to correspond with.  I highly recommend them!

Find Daniel M at....
Daniel M on Etsy
Daniel M on Blogger
Daniel M on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are cute. Minimalistic, yet not too simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Simple enough for everyday wear, but not the average that you see everyone making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I love the vivid colors, too.

    ReplyDelete