Monday, June 21, 2010

4th of July is coming!!!

In honor of the upcoming Independence Day holiday, I have put together a new Etsy Treasury that features our wonderful Red, White & Blue! It really is a beautiful assortment of items.  Click here to visit this treasury on Etsy.  I'd love your opinions!


Please also take a moment to browse the shops of these featured items, and give them some love!

Retro Nautical Bobby Pins:  ReneeLoughlin
Handmade Fold Art, House No. 2: mooshoopork
Striped Pillowcase Dress: The Trendy Baby
Coral, Pottery & Crystal Necklace: magnolia62
Birds Gone Patriotic: P.S. It's in the Details
Tattoo Sparrow Heart Necklace: Wicked Minky
Garden on Mars: Bit o' Whimsy
Recycled Tin Earrings: fluxplay
Independence Day Pinwheel: rule42
Retro Apron: HeatherBays
Star Charm Bracelet: cuteandfun
Red, White & Blue Circle Headband: Eski Divine
Red, White & Blue Rosette Clip: elemedey
Fabric Flower Cluster Pin: gogalmade
Blue Gingham Box: ThePoshEvent
Embossed Stars: papertreats

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks girl! Enjoy your celebrations on that day! I live in Canada, so we celebrate our day a few days before you guys! Though, I got married last year on July 4th, so I will be celebrating that day too! Coincidentally, our wedding colours were red white and sea foam blue, lol. Thanks again and I will make sure I follow your blog. I have 2 blogs myself, so please, come check them out when you have a sec!

    ReplyDelete