Monday, May 3, 2010

Wedding Favors

I didn't want to focus too much on my Asian heritage, since my fiance isn't Asian, but we still wanted a few touches at the wedding. We decided to use Chinese takeout boxes for our favors and filled them with an assortment of Asian candy and custom fortune cookies. I got a great deal on the fortune cookies from My Lucky Fortune. Photo share cards were also included in the boxes. I created an account on Google so that people could log in and upload to Picasa the pictures they take at the wedding. I used Vistaprint to make the cards and got 100 for free.



I finished the boxes off with a red satin ribbon and really beautiful double happiness favor tags that I had custom made by Etsy vendor fubabee.



Fubabee also made our table numbers. All in all, her products are fabulous! She's very creative, and happy to do a custom design. If you have enough time before you need your order, I highly recommend her. I was pleased with how everything turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Great wedding favors I think they are adorable the red ribbon was the perfect touch to add.

    Please follow & Comment my blog back?
    http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete